Magical Myth



cady lost her 1st tooth today!!!
too bad i dont know where it went, i think she swallowed it!

as a first time mom, im not sure if introducing "the tooth fairy" to her would be a good idea.. tooth fairy and santa clause are just the same, they bring magic in our lives, it has become a big part of our childhood that is fun and makes our imagination goes wild..

my parents raised me believing in these magical myth, that if im a good girl santa will come and bring me gifts! since then i am always looking forward every mornings of dec 25th checking our tree if santa came.. it was a fun feeling and an achievement as well..

I think the reason i want to continue the traditions of Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy is because i have such wonderful memories of believing in them when i was a kid! these beliefs were magical, and i want my daughter to experience the same wonder. so yeah i gave in.. i told her about the tooth fairy! but since her tooth can't be found i took a picture of her and told her that i will show that to the tooth fairy..



looking forward this december, since she turned 5, i think its also time for me to introduce her to santa claus this year.. i know it's a bit late, or it is? i dont know, i really don't remember when i was introduced to him.. but late is better that never.. right? :)


1 comments:

Jack Kung said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

(My blog is share-how-why.blogspot.com)

Post a Comment