Bag Talk

yeah i really got a HUGE bag addiction, good thing i am kuripot enough to sometimes say NO to temptations.. bags makes me happy.. whenever i see one, it makes me want to buy them all! Bags got lots of shapes, sizes, texture, design and style and that's what made me love them..


i love other things too like clothes, shoes, and accessories but nothing can make me drool like a hungry hyena when it comes to BAGSSS...

[pic is from: http://www.bigstockphoto.com/]





but lately, ive been thinking that this addiction has to end.. i got LOTS of bags right now and i don't use them since i always have a new one.. i realized that its better to splurge money on CLOTHES, because you use them on a daily basis.. you can use the same bag for weeks and no one will notice, but NOT with clothes! another thing that i must focus my mind on is SHOES.. 


"GOOD SHOES TAKE YOU TO GOOD PLACES"

and not only that, i must take care of my feet.. with all the walking and stuff my feet deserves better, right?





0 comments:

Post a Comment